On Saturday, April 22nd, 2017, the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin (ARCW) will host our 31st annual Make A Promise Gala and Auction. This event began as a quiet dinner hosted by a small group of friends who promised to come together annually until a cure for AIDS was found. It is now a bustling gala with a booming voice involving more than 1,000 individuals.
Volunteer for a variety of positions, and be a part of the booming voice supporting the fight against AIDS!
Various positions and shifts available:
- Supply Drop-off - Shift: Friday, April 21, 8:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Ballroom Set-up - Shift: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction Set-up - Shift: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Guest Ambassador - Shift: 4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction Monitor - Shift: 4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Prize Pick-up & Auction Clean-up - Shift: 7:30 - 12:00 a.m.
- Live Auction & Envelope Appeal Spotter - Shift: 7:30 - 10:00 p.m.
- Event Clean-up - Shift: Sunday, April 23, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
For further details about position descriptions and duties, or to register as a volunteer, please contact Melanie Stagg at (414) 225-1570 or email@example.com.